This policy applies to the site: adisix.com / everymarketplace.com
Date of last update: December 15, 2019
Respect for your privacy is of the utmost importance to 9216-6305 Quebec inc. , who is responsible for this site. This is why EveryMarketplace.com uses the highest standards in the industry in the area of privacy, we use European standards or also named (GDPR) General Data Protection Regulations.
- How we collect and process your personal information. All information that could identify you should be considered personal information. These include your first and last name, your age, your mailing address, your location email address or your IP address. "Personal information" is also used as a synonym for "personal data" within the meaning of European Regulation 2016/679;
- What are your rights regarding this information;
- Who is responsible for processing the personal information collected and processed;
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site policy regarding cookies ("cookies").
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- First name
- Postal code
- email address
- Telephone / fax number
- Credit Card Number
- Gender or sex
- Age / date of birth
- Other (s): - Company name - URL address
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the "Forms and methods of collection" and following sections.
2. FORMS AND COLLECTION MODES
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- Order form
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Online order tracking
- Information / advertise products and services
- Communicate certain elements, such as sales, promotions and surveys
- Statistics / studies and analyzes.
- Website management
- Filling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Process returns, exchanges and layaway requests with us and our members
- Detect and protect against fraud and errors
- Establish and manage the accounts you have with us
- Deliver or install products
- Track and analyze your purchases and preferences to better understand your product and service needs and eligibility
- Adapt our online content or our store offers according to your interactions with us and your preferences
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity that may be established between you and our website. This information is collected by the following means:
- Forum or discussion area
- Information for promotional offers
We use the information thus collected for the following purposes:
- Website management
4. LOG FILES AND WITNESSES
We collect certain information through log files and "cookies". These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for your comfort.
In addition, this consent is considered valid for a maximum of thirteen (13) months. At the end of this period, we will again ask for your authorization to save cookies on your hard drive.
a) Description of the cookies used by the site
This is mainly the following information:
- IP adress
- Operating system
- Visited pages and requests
- Connection time and day
- Other (s): - Contents of the payment basket - Origin of website users or visitors
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Improved service and personalized welcome
- Creation of personalized consumption profiles
- Order tracking
- Statistical studies
- Other (s): - Promotional purposes (example: knowledge of the origin of users or spoilers)
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring your browser software.
In the event that you decide to deactivate cookies, you can then continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be our fault.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected by the site is not sold and rented by third parties. However, in the normal course of business, we may share some of your personal information within our group of companies and with third parties who act on our behalf as permitted or required by law.
a) Service providers
For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf, such as: filling online orders, processing non-cash payments, sending commercial communications, troubleshooting products , conduct market research, verify and validate the information you have provided to us, deliver products, and provide customer support services.
We have taken precautions to prevent the use of your personal information on our websites. We have adopted industry standard authentication procedures to ensure your protection while shopping online with us. These include, among other things, contacting financial institutions or credit reporting agencies to verify the authenticity of your credit card and validate your credit card billing information.
b) Information shared within Every Marketplace, its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and divisions
c) Product recalls for safety purposes
In the event that we receive a notice from the manufacturer regarding a product recall for security reasons, we may provide your contact information, limited to your name, address and telephone number, to the manufacturer so that he can notify you of the recall and provide you with information on possible replacement or repair programs. Such transfer of your contact details only occurs if the reminders may concern your personal security or limit the functionality of the product that you have purchased from us or from one of our partner sellers.
d) Sale or transfer of all or part of Every Marketplace
e) Legal Disclosure
Every Marketplace and its service providers or their affiliates in Canada or elsewhere may disclose your information if the law permits or is required by applicable law. For example, we may be required to disclose information by a court or other person or entity having the power to compel us to disclose such information. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that the information may be useful for the investigation of illegal activities, we may disclose it to the police or other appropriate investigative bodies. We may also disclose personal information to other organizations in the event of breaches of contract, breaches of the law, or to detect or prevent fraud.
6. SHELF LIFE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and to meet legal requirements. We have conservation standards that meet these parameters. We destroy or delete your information when it is no longer needed or we delete your personal information allowing it to be identified in order to make it anonymous.
7. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our sites are hosted by third party companies.
The personal information we collect and process can be transferred to the following country (ies): Canada, United States, France, England, Singapore .
This transfer of personal information outside the European Union is justified for the following reasons:
Personal information may be hosted in different countries depending on the location of our web hosting.
8. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) The person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information is: EveryMarketplace.com . He can be contacted as follows:
contacted by phone at 1-877-EM4-YOU2 from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm
The person responsible for processing personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information.
b) Obligations of the controller of personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your having been informed thereof and to respect the purposes for which this information has been collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform you of this by any means.
9. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the site ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information be removed from, for example, a mailing list ("right of withdrawal").
In order to object to the processing of your personal information or request the withdrawal of your personal information, you must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request for limitation to the processing of his personal information to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above. [email protected]
10. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You can read, update, modify or request the deletion of information concerning you, by following the procedure set out below:
The user must send an email to the person responsible for processing personal information, specifying the subject of his request and using the contact email address of the person responsible for personal information provided on this page. [email protected]
If you have one, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal space by following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the data controller, specifying his personal space number. The request for deletion of data will be processed within 10 working days.
11. GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE MATTER OF COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal information respect the following principles:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: your personal information can only be collected and processed with your consent. Whenever personal information is collected, it will be stated that your personal information is being collected and for what reasons your personal information is being collected;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of personal information: only the personal information necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site is collected;
- Retention of personal information reduced over time: personal information is kept for a limited period of which you are informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected and processed: the controller of personal information undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of personal information collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal information can only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions listed below:
- You have expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by the need to safeguard your vital interests or those of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity linked to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal information is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller of personal information or by a third party.
12. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal information or wish to contact one of our data controllers, please send us a detailed message by e-mail and we will try to find a solution. In addition, the data protection officer for the aforementioned data controllers can be contacted at the following address: [email protected]
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of the applicable European legislative provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal information. It is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
13. ADDITIONAL FEES UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATIONS 2016/679
In accordance with European regulations concerning the processing of personal information, you also have the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant your request, you are required to communicate to him: your first and last name as well as your email address, and if applicable, your account number or personal space or subscriber.
The person responsible for processing personal information is required to respond to you within a maximum of thirty (30) days.
a) Right to the portability of personal information
You have the right to request the portability of your personal information, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal information to the data controller, by sending an email to the address provided above. [email protected]
b) Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of European regulation 2016/679, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
c) Right to seize the competent authority
In the event that the person responsible for processing personal information decides not to respond to your request and you wish to contest this decision or, if you think that one of your rights listed above has been infringed, you have the right to seize any competent court.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- Access management - authorized person
- Access management - data subject
- Automatic backup
- Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always a risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
When you create an online account on our websites, you must select a personal password. To maximize the protection of your data, use a password of at least eight characters, with a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account information. Every Marketplace will never send unsolicited communication asking for your password.
15. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS UNDER REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of regulation 2016/679, only minors aged 15 years or more can consent to the processing of their personal information.
If you are a minor under the age of 15, the agreement of a legal representative will be required so that personal information can be collected and processed.
We reserve the right to verify by any means that you are over the age of 15, or that you have obtained the agreement of a legal representative before browsing the site.
We reserve the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.
Consequently, you are invited to regularly consult this confidentiality policy in order to keep yourself informed of the latest changes that will be made to it.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, you will be informed as follows:
By push notification when the user re-visits the site or by email
EveryMarketplace.com / 9216-6305 Quebec inc.
185 Rue Charistophe-Colomb Est.
Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Email: [email protected]
IMPORTANT ON COMMUNICATION VIA EMAIL
Emails sent over the public Internet are not secure. If you write to us directly, from a personal account, the email will not be encrypted or encrypted. We strongly recommend that you do not send confidential information, such as credit card numbers, to us by regular email. We are not responsible for the transmission of personal information that you make through the public Internet.